BRADFORD WHITE 50 GALLON 40MBH RESIDENTIAL GAS (NATURAL) POWER VENT WATER HEATER 67"H X 22"W ENERGY STAR RG2PV50T6N19
SKU: RG2PV50T6N19 (New)
Available for Purchase
ENERGY STAR Certified Bradford White TTW® Defender Safety System®, 50 Gallon Tall Residential Gas (Natural) Power Vent Water Heater. 6-Year Tank Warranty, 40,000 BTU/Hr., 120 Volts, Single Phase, with Power Cord included.
- ENERGY STAR QualifiedSome models meet or exceed requirements for ENERGY STAR per the latest ENERGY STAR criteria revision, as well as most utility rebate programs.
- Powerful Blower MotorExclusively featuring the AquaVENT MAX from Fasco is the quietest blower motor in the industry. This new blower is a lower profile than previous versions and features a more robust electrical connection.
- 10 Foot (3m) Power CordIncluded (120 VAC).
- Horizontal and Vertical VentingDesigned for installations where atmospheric units cannot be used. Exhaust gases are vented under positive pressure directly out of the building through the roof or the wall with PVC, ABS or CPVC (Maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- Bradford White ICON SystemIntelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during standby periods (120 VAC).
- Enhanced PerformanceProprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Rating and tighter temperature differential.
- Advanced Temperature Control SystemMicroprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent DiagnosticsAn exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On IndicationFlashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed ThermowellHigh-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Advanced ScreenLok Technology Flame Arrestor DesignFlame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N).
- Flammable Vapor SensorElectronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent operation if there is ongoing flammable vapors burning inside the combustion chamber (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N).
- Maintenance-FreeNo regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N).
- Sight WindowOffers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet Total Performance SystemSediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas LiningAn exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600F (871C).
- Insulation SystemNon-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections34" (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- 3/4" (19mm) NPT Side Connections (RG2PV50H6N, RG1PV55H6N, and RG2PV75H6N only).
- Factory-Installed Heat TrapsDesign incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Rod (RG1PV55H6N has 2).
- T&P Relief ValveInstalled.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)Included (RG1PV55H6N only).
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain ValveDurable tamper proof design.
- NOx EmissionsLess than 40 ng/J.
|Watsco Heiler Id||1604089114440287|
|Product Type||Water Heater|
|Delta ICP last processing time||1/12/2023 4:35:45 AM|
|Floor to Gas Connection||11.5|
|Floor to Top of Heater||57.56|
|Floor to T&P Connection||50.56|
|Product Type Display||Appliance|
|Product Type||Water Heaters|
|Water Heater Features||Power Vent, Gas, Tall|
Write Your Own Review